
Buy the Canon MG6320 ink cartridges CLI-250, CLI-251 from Amazon $17.99/tank
The CLI-250 and the CLI-251 also compatible with:
-- PIXMA iP7220 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer
-- PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer
The Pixma MG6320 uses a six- instead of four-ink system: cyan, magenta, yellow and black, plus a photo black and a photo gray. The MG6320's ink system features six colors, including Gray ink, improving contrast, color vibrancy and helping you achieve truly professional-looking black and white prints. The MG6320 also features the ChromaLife100+ system, an advanced technology that improves the beauty and longevity of printed images with a combination of Canon dye ink and Canon genuine photo papers.
Using standard supplies, black pages cost a reasonable 5 cents per page, but the other colors are pricier than average. A page with just the usual cyan, magenta, yellow, and black already costs a high 16.6 cpp; adding photo black and photo gray would elevate the cost to 19.2 cents. The high-yield inks offer some savings--4.6 cents per page for black, 12.7 cents for four colors, and 13.6 cents for all six colors.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteToner cartridges
Article is very interesting,thanks for your sharing.I will visit this site.welcome to my site
ReplyDeletePVC valves
Very well written, I’m glad I stumbled onto this. My friend and I were just having a similar disussion the other day.
ReplyDeletePVDF Level Sensor
Canon Pixma MG7120 has awesome output quality and design. However, I expected its inks to be a little cheaper than they are. though i can get from ink cartridges.
ReplyDelete